A Live-Action Role-Playing (LARP) experience centered around: the beauty of struggle, the conflicts of colonialism, and richness of play possibilities…..
This game is held against the background of
- politics, and
You may struggle to survive the scarcity and the harshness of the world. Similarly, you may have to face the fierce competition of divided and conflicting loyalties. In other words, this
Our events strive to provide a deeply immersive LARP experience. Above all, this game focuses on the exploration of the stories. Particularly of those that concern character motivations and drives.
- Action in the exploration of mysterious territories.
- Combat in the conquest and defense of lands.
- A brutal and dynamic combat system, designed to introduce tension.
- Political intrigues for control of the new colony and the Old World.
A powerof religion made very, very real.
- A true struggle for food,
blackpowderand the other necessities of life.
- The horrifying discoveries of the dark, mystical secrets of the New World.
Robert Anderson-HuntHead of Story
LARP writer on Zeppelin Games & LARP enthusiast, lover of cute things and occasional destroyer of player characters.
LARP writer, tie enthusiast and designated grump
Roleplayer, writer, deep thinker, disciple of games design.
LARPer, digital game designer, coined “the beauty in struggle” so let that tell you something about his writing.